Yonex Astrox 99 Game is a specifically made head-heavy racket that is designed for advanced and intermediate players who want to take out their opponents by launching powerful slams.
- Flex Medium
- Play Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Balance of the Racket Head Heavy
- Frame: HM Graphite / NANOMESH NEO / VOLUME CUT RESIN / Tungsten
- Shaft: HM Graphite / NANOMESH NEO
- Joint: Built-in T-Joint
- Length: 10 mm longer
- Grip and Weight 4U (Avg.83g) G5, 6
- The recommended string tension is 4U (20-28 pounds)
- The Recommended String for Control Players: AEROBITE
- The recommended string for hard Hitters For Hard Hitters: The BG66 FORCE
- Colors: White Tiger
- Strung Type: Strung
- Full Coverage Yes
- Item Code Item Code: AX99-G
NANOMESH NEO Technology
It ensures a stronger and more flexible frame. The increased shaft flex produces the most power.
Combining solid hitting feel with rapid swing.
Expanded Sweet Spot
ISOMETRICTM technology continues to aid the top players of the world in reaching their goals of global fame. It gives greater control and efficiency without sacrificing performance.
Rotational Generator System
Balanced Counterbalanced Weight Distribution
When using the counterbalance principle the weight is evenly distributed across the frame’s bottom, the grip’s end, top, and the joint for the greatest control. The transition from one shot to the next shot is smooth and in rapid intervals.
Energy Boost CAP
The new design allows the shaft to move and ensures maximum impact of “Namd(more flexible and quicker acceleration of the graphite kick-back material)” and helps stabilize the racquet’s surface by preventing the shaft from twisting and causing more control.
Enhances the strength of the shaft and frame. It also eliminates head twists to give you more control.
Power Assist Bumper
Attached to provide greater power and weight by adjusting the weight that is to be pushed into the shuttlecock by using an infused nylon bumper.